In-depth discussions

thehoodedclaw (Discord): Long time investor and lurker here. Love all the progress that is happening. I noticed that this superblock requires around 10K block. I was wondering if it is feasbale to increase the superblock by doubling it from what it currently is to prevent constant draining of other funds? Perhaps it could be worked into the coin split somehow or a new fork maybe? <@408707595986272279> <@373406915696394242>

life.is.too.shor (Discord): <@352725598357028875> here

life.is.too.shor (Discord): I hope I got across that there is a difference between minimum viable product, minimum viable ecosystem` at not point does he mention the words “minimum viable product” or “minimum viable ecosystem” before saying this. It is simply not explained.

life.is.too.shor (Discord): implications of blockchain will be wider than the current proof of concept projects taking headlines, like Mærsk and Walmart.

Matthijs (Discord): Ah that’s a good point which I missed apparantly…

life.is.too.shor (Discord): You should be familiar with that Blockchain is trustless architecture. this sentence makes no sense

life.is.too.shor (Discord): I will elaborate more on why I think it’s not well written tonight if people would like to to do so, but I must go to work now

Philip Marshall (Discord): It was just a guide. It was a speech and was orally presented. Here is a test audio version.

Philip Marshall (Discord): The limit was 10 mins.

life.is.too.shor (Discord): <@401857127620149259> he just reads what is written and literally says out loud You should be familiar with that Blockchain is trustless architecture.

bisky (Discord): lits …should have been you there. he’s done a brilliant job here for years. overall this is a pretty big deal and i don’t see the point of splitting hairs at this point. quite frankly, i am as proud as can be of alex and arlyn

Fattox (Discord): Do you realise some people are not native English speakers?

life.is.too.shor (Discord): it’s not just the spelling/grammar

life.is.too.shor (Discord): the failure to mention “minimum viable product” or “minimum viable ecosystem” before saying hope I got across that there is a difference between minimum viable product, minimum viable ecosystem has nothing to do with his language

life.is.too.shor (Discord): Honestly the easy thing for me to do right now would be to cheer the speech on

Fattox (Discord): Well it just feels you are wanting to find fault with everything as usual. As someone with the ‘Block Advocate’ tag on your profile i find it a bit ironic that you’re so negative in here most of the time.

life.is.too.shor (Discord): Remove it

life.is.too.shor (Discord): I don’t care

life.is.too.shor (Discord): I already asked to be removed as mod from Reddit, but I have not been

Fattox (Discord): Yes, that would be easy and it would be nice to see some support for the guy who took time from his personal vacation to go to this event, and has been working with the team unpaid since 2014. Just saying.