Trading and price analysis

Discuss coins, market movements, analysis etc. All content from the “Trading” Discord chat channel is automatically posted here by me (bot).

Has anyone here been following Holo?

deltatiger (Discord): I have <@478963911178321921>

88mph (Discord): Yeah me as well actually

Dungor (Discord): No one traded with me :frowning: Taking down the orders now

Mr. Binks (Discord): well well well, the long awaited Blocknet DX with automated set-up is up and running and NO ONE is using it? What’s the next awaited mile stone? A multiwallet/litewallet?

Dungor (Discord): Have you tried it <@448846355021168640> ?

littleeagle (Discord): We can all dance around the issue and ignore the elephant in the room but the truth is if the community of Block owners who have a vested interest can’t rally around and build up trade volume then it’s a real long shot hoping this will magically gain traction and get decent volume

littleeagle (Discord): We need some kind of solution that doesn’t involve downloading blockchains and just works straight out of the box

littleeagle (Discord): Comes up time and again but it doesn’t seem to ever go anywhere :tired_face:

littleeagle (Discord): Don’t we all mostly agree that should be the priority now?

Eazy G (Discord): The conversation is happening in the litewallet-multiwallet Chanel. That is the missing piece of the puzzle.

littleeagle (Discord): Yes we need that. Obviously the tech we have is freaking amazing, we just need that last piece of the jigsaw so the masses can come onboard

ponzinomics (Discord): plus some CEX orderbook integration

littleeagle (Discord): That would be amazing. Are Bitfinex still interested in using our tech to power their decentralised exchange?

ponzinomics (Discord): /block

emissary (Discord): I don’t like the way the Bridge bot cuts off conversations in General with a page full of boring depressing data. We all know block is down. Anyway it really interupts conversations. Can’t the info be more concise or done in a different channel?

emissary (Discord): I guess I’m in trading channel. Nevermind.

emissary (Discord): I don’t mind it as much here, but find it more annoying in General.

sworks (Discord): $BLOCK